The Magpie Anthology

A Happy Healthy – Near

Hints and Tips for Your Spring Cleaning Odyssey…

Save to My Nest We all dread the annual spring clean – but here’s Lisa Henry on how you can make it a more cathartic experience… I love the idea of spring cleaning (especially in September when it’s months away). Spring cleaning has numerous religious and cultural origins but let’s just go for the fact its good for the soul …

Hints and Tips for Your Spring Cleaning Odyssey… Read More »

Meet the Greatest Cause of Skin Ageing- THE SUN.

Save to My Nest After last week’s heatwave, this makes for very interesting reading from international skin expert Laura Schirmer. 90% of ageing is caused by sun exposure. Yes, ninety percent! The remaining 10% of ageing stems from simply growing older. We come face to face with UV radiation everyday. In rain, clouds, or shine, …

Meet the Greatest Cause of Skin Ageing- THE SUN. Read More »

Subscribe...

Subscribe to Magpie Anthology News and get the latest updates of new articles and podcasts direct to your inbox.