It’s late summer and the blackberries are ripe and ready to go. Make yourself up a jug of this Berry Sangria and imagine you’re on the beach in Spain…
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 2 ounces blackberry liqueur
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 350ml bottle ginger ale (chilled)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Add the wine, berries, blackberry liqueur, and the sugar to a large jug, cover, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour in the chilled ginger ale just prior to serving. Add ice to either the jug or individual glasses.